Church Address: Naunton Parade, Leckhampton, Cheltenham, GL53 7NP
The Chapel has a small car park with limited spaces (about 10 cars). There is a free parking on Sundays at walking distance (2 minutes) in Bath Road Shoppers car park – Bath Terrace Car park (Bath Terrace, Cheltenham GL50 2BA).
Approaching from North or South via M5 (or from the West via A40)
- Leave M5 at junction 11, exit toward Cheltenham (A40) (from A40 West simply continue on A40 over M5)
- Go straight on at the 1st Roundabout (3rd exit), following A40
- At 2nd Roundabout (Benhall Roundabout), take the 2nd exit (straight on), onto A40/Gloucester Rd (continue to follow A40 for 1½ miles)
- Turn Right at Texaco Station (in the middle of the lanes), and then immediate Left (1st exit) onto Andover Rd (merges onto Suffolk Road)
- Turn Right at 2nd Traffic Lights (a large main cross road) onto A46/Bath Rd – signed Leckhampton.
- After pedestrian crossing turn Left into Exmouth St and bear immediately Left into Naunton Parade.
Approaching from the South or East via M4
- Leave M4 at junction 15, exit northwards towards Swindon (A419)
- Continue on A419 then A417 for approx 26 miles to 2nd Roundabout (by Air Balloon pub)
- Leave Roundabout by 1st exit (continuing on A417)
- Leave A417 at flyover onto A46 towards Cheltenham (3rd exit)
- At Roundabout take 2nd exit, continuing on A46 towards Cheltenham
- At small Roundabout continue on A46 (1st exit, but there is a 1-way entry before it)
- Take 3rd Right turn into Exmouth St (opposite Exmouth Arms pub) and bear immediately Leftinto Naunton Parade
If you are in need of transport, please contact us and we will be delighted to see if we can help.